ECP Plate Anchors Plate Anchors are the most economical method for providing supplemental lateral force to help stabilize bowed and cracked walls affected by hydrostatic pressures.
- Distance to Plate Anchor Adjustable 9′ to 13-1/2′
- Installs With Portable Equipment
- Installs With Little Disturbance to Landscape
- Installs With Little or No vibration
Helical wall tiebacks are designed to straighten or strengthen basement and retaining walls. This method of shoring has become very popular with the engineering community due to their strength and ease of measuring capacity.
Helical tiebacks are used for many applications including:
- Sea Walls
- Basement Walls
- Retaining Walls
- Temporary Wall Support
- Tilt Up Construction
Many times helical piers and helical anchors are the best solution for your foundation project due to one of the following factors:
- Ease of Installation
- Little to No Vibration
- Immediate Load Transfer upon Installation
- Installed Torque Correlates to Capacity
- Easily Load Tested to Verify Capacity
- Installs Below Active Soils
- All Weather Installation
- Little to No Disturbance to Jobsite
Rhino Carbon Fiber® Wall Supports are a patented carbon fiber system that repairs bowed foundation walls by linking the foundation base with the house framing, making it the strongest system on the market!
Not only does the bi-directional support system repair bowed foundations walls but it can also be utilized to repair other forms of damage in foundations. This repair system works on large and small cracks, stair stepping cracks in concrete block walls, leaking cracks, and hairline cracks that crack injection alone won’t fix. This system structurally repairs the cracks, stops them from moving, and prevents water from entering the basement.