Below grade waterproofing is a vital system when trying to keep water from entering your home. Often this step is over looked but it is key for keeping your basement dry. ECP carries the very best in below grade waterproofing products.
- Saves on energy costs
- Keeps harmful ground water out of your home
- Industry leading warranty
Hardscaped areas experience more runoff than landscapes because of the lack of water absorption. The ECP Channel Drain system is an effective solution when perimeter drains are needed for your hardscape areas.
- Easy installation
- 5” channel drain kit
- Capable of withstanding light traffic up to Class D
- 2 ¾” mini channel drain
- Ideal for residential or non-residential applications that anticipate moderate amounts of drainage water
The ECP Drywells present an easy to install and sustainable solution for stormwater runoff. Used independently or as part of a larger stormwater management system, Flo-Well units collect, retain, and discharge stormwater on-site, offering a gravel-free alternative to a traditional dry well.
Units are modular and can be connected in series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs.
- Easy to install
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Holds approximately 50 gallons of water
- Drywells can be stacked
- Volume of run off is reduced
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface
- Ground water tables replenished by stormwater
ECP’s inline catch basin protects property against water damage caused by excess rain or irrigation. They can be used to collect water from downspouts, planter areas, and landscape sections. ECP’s catch basins collect surface water while minimizing the amount of debris that enters the system. ECP’s pop up emitters are a safe and effective way of discharging water from the drainage system.
- Catch basin is available in 12”X12” or 9”X9”
- 6”round catch basin
- Universal adapter fittings accept 3” or 4” pipe
- Grates designed to prevent drain pipe clogging
- Up to 4 discharge lines