Coffeetime with Mike: Videos and Why they Need to Be Done
Videos have not only become an inseparable part of our personal lives but also a valuable tool for our business promotion. People watch a lot of videos and share them with their family, friends, and colleagues. Here at ECP we have started Coffeetime and have had a great response and a lot of feedback, hence why I am writing about this topic today and following it up with a video just to see if you are taking notes! So for the first 15 Partners that post new videos, we will repost them on our YouTube Channel and add a link to your website and additional details about you in the description.
Videos vary from funny, cute animals to tutorials and promotions, it all depends on what your trying to achieve and what your goal is.
This gives you an opportunity to use your creativity and spread a word about you and your brand through videos. It’s time for you to take that chance and start creating unique and informative videos for your business.
For example, a short video on what to look for when searching for the right foundation company could be a huge hit. Be honest, informative, and be yourself! Make the video something the customer will remember about you or your staff, as the great Aaron K. Grayham says, “People buy from People”!
Here are a few questions you may want to answer in your video on What to ask when looking for the right Foundation Repair company?
- How are you and the employees of your company trained?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you live in the community?
- Why should we use you and not your competitor?
- How long have they been installing piles / piers/ foam/ waterproofing?
Check mark all the red flags you would have as a first-time buyer because we all know everyone has Google and if they want to know they can just ask SIRI or Alexa. Suggest to them to get multiple bids, because we all know ECP products are superior in our market and with our certified installers, they will see that you are the best in the business.
Here is some interesting data to back up my words and show the clear benefits of using videos in your marketing campaigns.
According to Renderforest survey, 78% of users got more traffic to their website after using videos. Besides, 71% of them claimed that thanks to videos the average time on their website has increased. 69% of users generated more leads with the help of video content, and 54% of users increased their sales.
70% of the participants use online video maker platforms, 20% keep their design team, and the 10% hire digital agencies.
For 2019, 93% of users consider video creation a priority.
The video marketing statistics presented below will give you information about how videos perform across different platforms and devices, who uses videos and who watches them, what impact videos have on conversion rates, and how videos can improve your ad campaigns. Let the numbers speak for themselves.
Video Marketing Statistics
- By 2019, 80% of global Internet consumption will be video content.
- 86% of online marketers use video content.
- 81% of people feature their video on their brand’s website.
- 7 out of 10 marketing professionals are optimizing video for SEO.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Marketers who use video receive 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget
- Marketers who use video content get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
- Video in email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
- Combining video with a full-page ad boosts engagement by at least 22%.
- 70% of marketing professionals report video converts better than any other mediums.
- Including a video on your homepage can increase conversion rates by 20% or more.
- The users spend 88% more time on a website with video.
- Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20%.
- 97% of businesses say that explainer videos help users understand their business better.
- Replacing an image with a video on a landing page increases conversion by 12.62%
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%
- 4.6 billion video ads are watched online each year.
- 45% of people watch an hour or more of video per day.
- Every minute, 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to other video links.
- Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts.
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
- Video ads make up 35% of total online spending.
- 1 in 4 shoppers say they’ve used YouTube to search for a video related to a product they’re considering in-store.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
- 55% of shoppers often research on mobile devices, where visual content helps inform their product selection.
- 92% of shoppers say visuals are the most influential factor affecting purchase decisions.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers
- 7 out 10 Millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Mobile makes up 40% of the global watch time on YouTube.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises at least 100% year over year.
Hopefully you can now clearly see the benefits of why videos are so important in today’s world. So, grab your camera or phone and start making some fun and informative marketing videos to show your services! Make sure to subscribe to my marketing blog for more fun and interesting tips for your business!!
Until next time!!
Keep on digging!!