Nominate Your Top Projects for Driven 2019!
ECP’s partners work hard all year, and we want to honor those teams whose work has gone above and beyond at Driven 2019, a three-day event in Kansas City, Mo.
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, Sept. 10 for:
- Project of the Year
- Waterproofing Case Study of the Year
- PolyPier Case Study of the Year
Winners will be honored during The ECPYs Award Ceremony which starts at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 8.
The ECPY Awards were created by ECP (Earth Contact Products) and represent the top honors in the foundation repair industry.
ECPY means “Excellence in Community Piers/Products Yearly.” Winning an ECPY is the pinnacle of honor for your team.
Project of the Year
The illustrious Project of the Year Award honors the most outstanding project.
You can submit projects that involve all or any of ECP’s product line, including helical, push pier, waterproofing, carbon fiber, PolyPier or a custom application built for you by ECP.
Waterproofing Case Study of the Year
At Driven 2019, one contractor will be awarded the ECP Waterproofing Case Study of the Year Award.
The award honors projects that go above and beyond a typical job and utilize ECP’s waterproofing products.
PolyPier Case Study of the Year
During the ECPYs Award Ceremony, one contractor will receive the ECP PolyPier Case Study of the Year Award.
The award honors projects that go above and beyond a typical job and use the PolyPier product.
We’re looking forward to honoring outstanding projects and contractors during Driven 2019.
SEE YOU THERE!
- Unstable House After Foundation Repair
- Training Opportunities at ECP
- The Power of PolyPier | A State-of-the-Art Solution for Common Concrete Problems
- Featured Job: Atlas Systems Stabilizes and Lifts Settling and Cracked Foundation
- Featured Job: Atlas Systems Uses ECP Resistance Piers for Chimney Support
- A Look at Our Pro Series Combination Pumps