Global Manufacturer of Foundation Repair Products

World of Concrete

Home Forums General World of Concrete

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Brandon Walter
      Keymaster

I have talked to many of you, but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone is going to World of Concrete that we haven’t spoken to.

• #11093 Reply

Mike Malina
      Keymaster

Hi Team ECP,

I will be at WOC thru Wednesday the 23rd and would love to sit down and talk to you about what your plans for 2019 are and how ECP can assist in your efforts.

Simply send me an email to set up a time or give me a call at the office and we will put it on the calendar.

If you are not attending and are interested please send me an email and I will schedule the time for you via Skype or phone.

Thanks,

Mike Malina
      mmalina@getecp.com

• #11096 Reply

Chad Miller
      Participant

Jesse and I are coming. We arrive Tuesday night and leave Friday morning. We dont have tickets. We were hoping to take you guys up on your offer for tix. We are at the Bellagio.

• #11097 Reply

Brandon Walter
      Keymaster

Chad, we don’t have any tickets. I can get you the discount code that can get you reduced tickets though. Let me look it up and I will email it to you.

Thanks,
      Brandon

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: World of Concrete
Your information:

CONTACT US

Fill out the following information to receive information about our company.

Close Button

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: ECP, 15612 S. Keeler Terrace, Olathe, KS, 66062, http://www.getecp.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Call Now