Global Manufacturer of Foundation Repair Products

Power Point Presentation

Home Forums General Power Point Presentation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Schoonover 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Steve Schoonover
    Participant

Hey, gang. Anyone have power point presentations to be used for lunch & learns, etceteras? On one hand I’m going to use them for engineers/architects, the other for realty lunch & learns. I’ve also been asked to present to a couple of organizations for which we’re involved. I’m working on one for grouting (chemical and cementious) and will share that with anyone that wants it once it’s finished. So, if you have any you’re willing to share please send them on. BTW I use a MAC so no need to convert from Keynote if that’s what you did them on.

• #11333 Reply

Brian Dalinghaus
    Participant

Is there anyway to attached files to this?

• #11334 Reply

Steve Schoonover
    Participant

I don’t see one. Brandon?

• #11335 Reply

Brandon Walter
    Keymaster

It doesn’t appear as there is at this time. I will talk to Cindy and see if that is a possible feature.

• #11337 Reply

Mike Malina
    Keymaster

Hey all!! You should be able to add pics now! Testing with a photo of our empty office with just Kim and I on this crazy cold day! If someone would reply that that they see the attachment that would be AWESOME.

Attachments:
  • #11339 Reply

Mike Malina
    Keymaster

HAHAHAHA apparently I am Mike Malina 😀

• #11340 Reply

Brandon Walter
    Keymaster

Thanks, Cindy!

• #11341 Reply

Mike Malina
    Keymaster

You are more than welcome. Have a great night everyone.

• #11343 Reply

Steve Schoonover
    Participant

Looks like a wood burning heater vent pipe in the background. Guess y’all are needing that up there right now. LOL

Reply To: Power Point Presentation
Your information:

CONTACT US

Fill out the following information to receive information about our company.

Close Button

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: ECP, 15612 S. Keeler Terrace, Olathe, KS, 66062, http://www.getecp.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Call Now